Next weeks Gadget Show

8:00 pm 09/05/2011 The Gadget Show Channel 5

They are testing the latest gadget shaving kit. Can't see that there will be a lot to impress the traditional shaver, they looked like electric razors of some sort but it may be worth a look........

......... or not! :?

Hmm de/se no need to apply would be the case id imagine.

Still be worth a look mind, though it'll be obvious what they'll have on show, just the top dogs from the main shaving brands.

Suzy looks like shes trying a bit too hard to compete but I'd be up for seeing Polly Anna give herself a quick trim

yes, seeing both the female presenters demonstrating the use of the shavers would be total win

*fap fap fap* :lol:

This is one show that appeals to me but then fails to deliver. They try to use the magazine style format that Top Gear have done so well but they execute it very poorly. Add to that clear bias towards some products and it is one big advert show, I tried to watch an episode of the show recently and didn't make it to the first advert break.

Still I will stick it on the recorder and throw rotten tomatoes at the tele while watching; it will make a change from the wifes obsession with crime dramas.

went to the gadget show live last month at the NEC and saw the presenters doing a stage show and book and magazine signings, and i must say polly anna looks even better close up ;)

pugh-the-special-one said:
Skin Glider said:
crap program controlled by its sponsors and those that give the best " Brown Envelopes"

Agree pile of shite! but still I wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with those two birds hosting the show :eek:

Jamie

Bentley is such a prize...****.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N18h-NtatLw&feature=related[/youtube]

Pollyanna has loverly pair of fun bags...Go go gadget arms and erm...

antdad said:
pugh-the-special-one said:
Skin Glider said:
crap program controlled by its sponsors and those that give the best " Brown Envelopes"

Agree pile of shite! but still I wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with those two birds hosting the show :eek:

Jamie

Bentley is such a prize...****.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N18h-NtatLw&feature=related[/youtube]

Pollyanna has loverly pair of fun bags...Go go gadget arms and erm...

I've not seen the Gadget Show in a while, so this is my first sight of the new girl. As much as I'm enjoying her...assets :twisted: ...she reminds me facially a bit too much of a younger Amanda Holden, and suffice it to say, that is a big tun-off for me. :| In addition, I remember watching BBC coverage of the World Superbikes around 10 years ago with dear Suzi flirting with Colin Edwards on the grid to the point where he didn't seem to know what to say or where to look. :lol:

Just watched this. Suffice to say, anybody hoping for an extended test, with Pollyanna and Suzi soaping each other up and then testing some high-tech shaving kit on each other may be in for a disappointment Ah well. Back to "Guess her m*ff.com" I suppose.

You could see the barber wasn't the slightest bit impressed with any of the razors, well bar the hydro that did surprise him a bit.

Good on him :)

Back
Top Bottom