Nivea ASB Cooling.

Hello Gents, I just bought a bottle of Nivea ASB Cooling, from TKMax for £3.49 and it is fantastic. You automaticly thing that it is available everywhere, but the ones sold in supermarkets are either Sensitive(got no smell) or Replenishing, which is still a great product but this Cooling version has a very strong cooling effect with menthol, feels as if you put your face in the freezer.
I wonder why this version is not available in supermarkets?

NotTheStig said:
I bought it in Tesco about ten years ago and thought it was good. Don't recall seeing it anywhere since!
instructions and all the writings in English, when I looked on ebay and nivea website they sell Cool Kick, I don't know what that one is like but this one is very strong for an AS Balm in my opinion, much stronger then Replenishing version.

I recently bought Cool Kick ASB in Sainsbury's. I wonder if it's the same? Whether or not it is, it's great, but nice and cooling.

MachM said:
I recently bought Cool Kick ASB in Sainsbury's. I wonder if it's the same? Whether or not it is, it's great, but nice and cooling.
Yes I saw Cool Kick, I wonder what is it like? on this one says 'Cooling' ingredients list is much longer then Replenishing.

Back
Top Bottom