Nivea Shaving Cream

A head's up for Black Friday shaving bargains. Tubes of Nivea shaving cream on sale in Poundworld stores £1 each! Absolute bargain.:icon_razz: This is really good stuff but very difficult to track down in the UK.

Shemen Zait said:
I was in pound world in Willow Brook today and apart to some RSC stuff no Nivea on site.
The boxes had just arrived when I was in my local store this morning. They weren't even on the shelf! Keep an eye out over the next few days as hopefully it will be on sale in your branch.

colina said:
Shemen Zait said:
I was in pound world in Willow Brook today and apart to some RSC stuff no Nivea on site.
The boxes had just arrived when I was in my local store this morning. They weren't even on the shelf! Keep an eye out over the next few days as hopefully it will be on sale in your branch.

In stores around Merseyside this week too.

gazzdid said:
Im going to have a look for some if i get chance at some point in the week. If i find some i am happy to pick up extra and post to you louis?

Many thanks for your kind offer, Gazzdid, but Trainman is already on the case! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Getting stuff from the pet shop today , entered pound world again and yes they have the lathering cream as found on shelves in the continent.

Invested my £1 and took one for the team. Used it tonight after the shower.

Razor: Parker 98r
Blade: Lab blue (4)
Brush: Omega 49

This cream is almost a clone of the standard Palmolive, the Palmolive actually has better scent. So yes a very good cream but not really different to the green mean Palmolive in a tube.

Back
Top Bottom