Nivea two in one aftershave

Digimonkey

Supporter
Supporter
TSR-Nivea-1.jpg

Nivea 2 in 1 aftershave - I appear to have too many bottles of this - in my experience - excellent aftershave - I'd like to pass this one on. As the name suggests - it will do the job of a splash and a balm in one go. I like it very much. I own many aftershaves - this one is always in my rotation. I bought this in Malaga recently - hence the Spanish label. Level as shown - this is the actual bottle I want to pass on. Original packaging - seen behind - included. I'd like it to go to a fellow shaver that hasn't tried this product yet - someone looking to add to their den - new stuff - for nothing - no money - nada. I will cover postage - UK only - I'm afraid - due to postal restrictions - if you fancy it - add your name to this thread - I'll let it run for a week or so - then select one of you in a completely unscientific way - my other half picking a name out of a hat - if you are successful - I will contact you for your details - yours - I.

Last edited:
Okay - time to bring this to a close - a name will be selected tomorrow - at random - from one of her hats - it appears to be Trilby season at the moment - I'll let you all know - manana - yours - I.

Back
Top Bottom