No more shaving!

So also with me, and of course wearing a few days growth seems acceptable these days.

It does mean though that I need my R41 with a Feather blade to cut my wiry white whiskers. I only get two shaves out of the Feather, so I have not saved anything by shaving less often. It's still two blades a week.

I'd miss my daily shave. Love the good quality cream on my skin which was awful before I tried de shaving. Now you are retired, you can pick a time to shave which suits you. .

Congrats on getting away from the rat race. You deserve it, do what you want to now, if you want to shave then shave if you don't well that's great too.

Nice one.

I'm a firm believer in taking retirement as soon as it's offered/available.

I've only got about 3 years til I can tell work to shove it, throw my computer out the window and let the jokers who run the place know what I really think of them.

I only shave about 4 or 5 times a year as it is so I'll probably just end up shambling around like a tramp or a castaway tripping over my beard.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

When you retire give us an update on Michael H Brown's ( The Strength of Sampson ) theory that cutting facial hair is detrimental to all round strength and potency Vinny ( not Joe ). If his hypothesis proves correct you just could finish up even more terrifying than at present !

JohnnyO. o/

Sir, I gather you don't have many soaps... otherwise you would keep on shaving daily to use them all!:eek:

Seriously, congrats on the retirement. I think I would definitely miss my daily shave...

And, yes, got many soaps...:rolleyes:

Sir, I gather you don't have many soaps... otherwise you would keep on shaving daily to use them all!:eek:

Seriously, congrats on the retirement. I think I would definitely miss my daily shave...

And, yes, got many soaps...:rolleyes:
I don't have any soaps but I do have a few creams, which I prefer to soap. My daily use one is Real Shaving Co. which is unscented but for a treat or special occasion I bring out the tubs of scented

I only work 4 days a week now, so usually off sunday, monday, tues. Since I shave everyday for work its nice not to have to shave for a few days. Plus its pretty satisfying shaving off a good few days growth.

Back
Top Bottom