Nothing to see here :)

Re: Now here's something quite rare?

Nothing is forbidden here (well, almost nothing.)

You're thinking of B&B.

Were you bidding on this? I remember seeing Ian Rush using something very similar in c. 1987 when I was staying in the same Holiday Inn as that wonderful Liverpool squad. They were all in the pool and Rush had a shave in the changing room using a gold cartridge razor with the handle shaped, iirc, like a naked lady. :shock:

I was just curious because I do recall seeing someone pointing this out on our forum,so just to clarify, is it premitted as long as you don't claim the item in question belongs to you?

Cheers

I hope it's not against the rules!

I was just posting as it's quite unique and our members may be interested in having a look at some 90's Gillette stuff.

Just ask yourselves if you would draw more attention to an auction that you are hopping to win? Just because you have no personal interest in the auction at least try and be considerate.

That one I'd say is border line case but someone here might be hoping to bid on that.

antdad said:
Just ask yourselves if you would draw more attention to an auction that you are hopping to win? Just because you have no personal interest in the auction at least try and be considerate.

That one I'd say is border line case but someone here might be hoping to bid on that.

Yup, I thought that was over when Br**e went.

Personally I would like to see no live listings :|

I'm just going to edit the OP.

I dont want the bad karma of ruining someones chance of getting that.

Apologies chaps.

Back
Top Bottom