NUFC on the brink of relegation.....

Lucky stoke city are safe we had our 150 anniversary game today. New are the second oldest club in the world.

The ref spoiled a good game.

Relegation is the result of 38 games. Not 1

Wow it's tight at the bottom. As a Man U fan I was a little peeved at United taking the title so early (it sounds really cocky but I'd rather a battle to the end). Therefore to keep it interesting I put £50 on Tottenham making top 4 and £30 on Wigan being relegated.

I'm not a betting man usually but I got some free sign-up credit on a website and won a couple so I had it laying about in my account. It's definitely tense. It looks pretty certain that Wigan will go (which is a shame for them after humiliating Man City) so I'll break even pretty much if I loose out on the Tottenham punt. That battle for 4th place is a real tense one.

When wigan are relegated I would stick my metaphorical pension on them never getting back to the prem

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/12/alan-pardew-arsenal-can-beat-newcastle-4-0-for-all-i-care-3756457/

If he really said that then he is a prick of the highest order! And should be brought before the FA and punched in the face! How the Fu**k can the Geordies enjoy themselves getting beat 0-4 what a cock he must think they had a naffing great time in their last 2 home games 0-3 0-6 :huh:

A couple of games into the new season. And Francis is somewhat unnerved at the Toons lack of firepower in front of goal. What is it that is said if you can't score, then the best result that you can expect is a draw. We've had some great No nines and tens in my timespan. Tudor..McDonald..Quinn..Cole..Ferdinand..Shearer..Asprilla..and some cheeky No sevens in Arentoft...Foggon...Keegan..Ginola, (or was he a No14?). I'm a worried gadgie!!

Back
Top Bottom