October 2017 Acquisitions

Today's arrival :)
6aa1e344b21dfcf1b97470bb8d38e004.jpg

--
Pitralon forever - Real pens have a nib - If it doesn't tick, it's not a watch.

Please tell us how it performs and smells etc..
After the first shave I can say only a couple of things.
I bought the cream to match with my Reuzel Aftershave which is really good stuff. Smells and performs wonderfully.
Anyway, the cream smells really close to the aftershave, citrus and cedarwood, and very fresh. Not a winter scent IMHO.
The cream can be used with or without a brush. I tried bowl lathering it since i do it with ever soap/cream. It seemed like it's not lathering. When applied on face it creates a slick but thin lather. So basically you can just grab it from the tin and rub on your face with fingers and not use a brush.
It performs really well, has good slickness and post shave.
All in all it is quite different from the usual and from what i expected but i am satisfied with it's performance.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

20171031_190710-jpg.19850

@Mr Bigmem
@Rohleder

I've had this on for about an hour now. The first 20 minutes I get a strong coconut. It's drying down to something quite pleasant. It's on the sweet side and I would describe it as unisex but not overly feminine. Not bad

Only just noticed this. For my taste it leans towards being too feminine... Indeed, I'm yet to find a female of the species that dislikes it (not in a phwooaar Aventus way, just ooh (that's) really nice.)

Projection about average for the type of scent I think. I found longevity varies, first application lasted an hour, reapplied in the evening and it lasted 4-5 hours.

Only just noticed this. For my taste it leans towards being too feminine... Indeed, I'm yet to find a female of the species that dislikes it (not in a phwooaar Aventus way, just ooh (that's) really nice.)

Projection about average for the type of scent I think. I found longevity varies, first application lasted an hour, reapplied in the evening and it lasted 4-5 hours.

I've only had a quick squirt.:p
I feel the same. Definitely on the feminine side for me. Not bad though

I'll be taking it into work tomorrow, as they don't believe I've actually bought it.:)

I'm putting together a PIF soon and I think it will be included in that.

Back
Top Bottom