Ogalalla bay rum in the UK?

With the recent demise of Maguires online eBay presence, does anyone know if there are any other places in the UK to buy the Ogalalla bay rum range? I think they were the sole EU vendor as of last year but I don't know if someone else has come along in the meantime.

I'm wondering the same thing. I foolishly gave away 3/4 of a bottle of Lime & Peppercorn thinking I could get a bottle to replace it. Bum... I nabbed that particular bottle from Newkie but if you want a decant Canuck, I'll happily send you some gratis.

RE: Ogalalla bay rum in the UK?

Wow, this stuff looks fabulous. I can almost imagine the scent just from reading there their website. Anyone ordered from US? I've emailed them to enquire on shipping costs to the UK. Would love some of the Lime & Peppercorns scented gear. I love Molton Brown Black Pepper range, I can only imagine this to be better. Some good write ups on the soaps too.

Such a disappointment that there doesn't seem to be a UK distributor

Jon

You can't get it from the States because it contains alcohol so they can'r mail it.

Many have tried their luck! I was knocked back two/three weeks ago.

I contacted them a few weeks ago to try and order some as a wholesale customer, they emailed back saying Maguires was the sole UK importer/dist so forwarded my details on to them, after a few emails back and forth...........nothing.

Tackleberry said:
I contacted them a few weeks ago to try and order some as a wholesale customer, they emailed back saying Maguires was the sole UK importer/dist so forwarded my details on to them, after a few emails back and forth...........nothing.

Pretty stupid of them to insist that a defunct seller is their sole distributor - they're doing themselves out of business.

same with a few of these manufacturers Chris, Michells Wool Fat soap for another, 3 emails = no reply. They have no idea who I am, I could be a major buyer and order a huge amount but they just aren't interested, no wonder people are going out of business, if it was my company i would investigate any and every sales lead.

Apologies to the kind gents who replied by the way, I forgot I'd started this thread.
I have a large full bottle but just wondered about future purchasing options. Thanks anyway guys. :)

Back
Top Bottom