Omega Constellation Day-Date wristwatch

I have for sale an Omega Constellation Day-Date Ref. 123.10.38.22.01.001, 38mm steel case with a matching bracelet and beautiful black dial. This model offers time, day of week and date complications, as well as instantaneous jump date + day changes. It carries the famous Omega Co-Axial 8602 movement which sports two barrels for very accurate timekeeping and a power reserve of 55 hrs.

* Condition: 9.5/10 cosmetically and mechanically, worn sporadically and never touched water; purchased new from U.S. online dealer Jomashop.com by the undersigned in October 2016.

* Paperwork: Omega Instruction Booklet and Pictogram card. Warranty expires October 2018.

* Scratches: Watch has been very lightly polished only where needed and thoroughly cleaned (externally) by a watchmaker professional in November 2017 - all case and bracelet edges have been meticulously maintained.

* Bracelet size: 20.50cm, all links available.

* Box: Original inner and outer box in perfect condition.

Asking £2,400.00 net, wire or PayPal (i.e. buyer pays any fees).
International shipping will be at cost, your choice of shipping method.

This watch retails for £5,240.00 and I guarantee it is in excellent condition.
All photos are of the actual watch.

I am a private watch enthusiast currently located in Athens, Greece and have no affiliation with Omega or other watch manufacturer or watch dealer. This timepiece is part of my private collection. I have conducted hundreds of trades here in TSR as well as in other forums since 2009.

Thank you for reading and thanks TSR.

OmegaConst06.png OmegaConst03.png OmegaConst02.png OmegaConst05.png P1050536.JPG

Back
Top Bottom