OMG! - Neep Brush - it's beautiful!

at the start of my traditional shaving journey - i was looking for a brush, came across a thread by Neep. his custom brushes looked beautiful and i contacted him. My lovely wife agreed to buy one for my birthday. well this evening i get the email to tell me its ready.....

1634-cobalt.jpg

worth the wait??????

Hell yeah - can't wait to receive it and try it out!

Rod Neep - it's awesome! I'm so pleased :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Re: RE: OMG!

Northam Saint said:
Ahh but they aren't Dreadnaughts. One was a Jubillee freebie and I have a Guinness resin and a Tortoise with mixed badger .

I have 7

A kingfisher Burl, an Aztec, black and white resin, kenya soapstone, jubilee, masir birch, and a horse hair brush.

That will do for now.

BraveBlades said:
at the start of my traditional shaving journey - i was looking for a brush, came across a thread by Neep. his custom brushes looked beautiful and i contacted him. My lovely wife agreed to buy one for my birthday. well this evening i get the email to tell me its ready.....

1634-cobalt.jpg

worth the wait??????

Hell yeah - can't wait to receive it and try it out!

Rod Neep - it's awesome! I'm so pleased :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Rod does nice work. That brush is a beauty. Enjoy!

I'm waiting for Neep #3 brush - you must be in front of me in the queue!

I'm completing the family set - I have one I commissioned for my father with a birth year penny farthing in the base, one for me with a birth year Threepenny bit in the basr and now Rod is making one for my new son with a shiny 2013 Pound coin in the base.

He is a real craftsman and a great guy to deal with to boot.

Regards,

Jon

Back
Top Bottom