One week growth!

A - W said:
UKRob,

It gives the impression that you've just paid Mr Capes with a sandwich and packet of crisps to have your photo took with him. :icon_lol:

You think he'd pose for one sandwich? Take a close look at the batch/cob (whatever you may call them) he's holding - it looks like a mini bite when in fact it's a normal size.

The reason I got the photo opportunity is because my son was representing the sponsors and we got access to the competitors' area. Although he came across as very blunt in his days as a competitor, he was very approachable and chatty.

UKRob said:
A - W said:
UKRob,

It gives the impression that you've just paid Mr Capes with a sandwich and packet of crisps to have your photo took with him. :icon_lol:

You think he'd pose for one sandwich? Take a close look at the batch/cob (whatever you may call them) he's holding - it looks like a mini bite when in fact it's a normal size.

The reason I got the photo opportunity is because my son was representing the sponsors and we got access to the competitors' area. Although he came across as very blunt in his days as a competitor, he was very approachable and chatty.

I wouldn't have asked him. He looks huge! The bag of crisps and sandwich look like they'd do him for all of two minutes.

Back
Top Bottom