OneBlade Razor

No, but I'm starting to think that I ought to give it a try at some point! This is counterintuitive - since I've mostly been chasing after my unidentified Holy Grail of razors for years now - but I think that I've been holding out on trying it because I don't want to like it?! Odd, that.

In case you're considering: the code sharpologist15 will make it $254 instead of 299 for a limited period. I'm on the fence; everyone describes it as a fabulous razor, but it's ridiculously expensive (irrespective of whether there is much of a profit involved or not).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just been reading about it purely out of interest, nice design.
although :
OneBlade recommends you use only one blade per shave. At $28 for 30 blades

I'm still confused as to how they can turn a blade as mediocre as a Feather FHS-5 Hi-Stainless into "The One". Might be worth stropping Valet blades! Would certainly have made more sense if it took GEM's.

I'm still confused as to how they can turn a blade as mediocre as a Feather FHS-5 Hi-Stainless into "The One". Might be worth stropping Valet blades! Would certainly have made more sense if it took GEM's.
It does take de-spined (and optionally modified) GEM blades. Not ideal, but better and cheaper than the Feather blades.

In case you're considering: the code sharpologist15 will make it $254 instead of 299 for a limited period. I'm on the fence; everyone describes it as a fabulous razor, but it's ridiculously expensive (irrespective of whether there is much of a profit involved or not).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cobras are an expensive razor but doesnt stop people buying them, same as feather DEs and a whole host of other razors. This razor is not like any other SE, so you cant really compare it to anything else IMO.

The OneBlade has been Hyped up in a Number of well Known USA Forums & when anybody says anything negative about it they are Getting Nasty PMs from a certain group of people..Its has happened to me in 3 Occasions..The same group of people are doing this..Now..This has happened to others as Well..I have used it on a Pass Around..;)

Its a Pile of Junk..:eek:

Billy

The OneBlade has been Hyped up in a Number of well Known USA Forums & when anybody says anything negative about it they are Getting Nasty PMs from a certain group of people..Its has happened to me in 3 Occasions..The same group of people are doing this..Now..This has happened to others as Well..I have used it on a Pass Around..;)

Its a Pile of Junk..:eek:

Billy
A little harsh perhaps :eek: but it really isn't the "best." Over-engineered, designed around a "poor" blade, pretentious crappy packaging, poorly orientated "stand", strange "springything", but it does give a real close easy shave.
Not for me though...o_O

Back
Top Bottom