OSP Aftershave

OSP

Hi Gents.

Looking for 10 people who were testers for my soaps to try out some small samples of my aftershave splash just to perfect the recipe. I think I have it pretty good already but we will see.

It's alcohol based and contains denatured alcohol, witchazel, water, glycerine, and essential oils for fragrance.

first come, first serve!

Ta.
1 Flip - 68
2 Mr_Smartepants
3 MrK1
4 Nishy
5 Fly3k
6 Bechet
7 Mikebrownington
8 Uncle Bertie
9 Electrif
10 celtic67

Last edited:
I wasn't a tester so am not qualified to take part....but if the AS is as nice as your soap (I got four of them and am always pleased to use one of them) then I'll be pleased to buy some as and when it becomes available.

Top geezer in my book.

Reactions: OSP
Thank you my friend!

Sorry, I hate excluding people, but I feel that the testers need to be rewarded with more products for their hard work.

Hi Gents.

Looking for 10 people who were testers for my soaps to try out some small samples of my aftershave splash just to perfect the recipe. I think I have it pretty good already but we will see.

It's alcohol based and contains denatured alcohol, witchazel, water, glycerine, and essential oils for fragrance.

first come, first serve!

Ta.
No menthol?

Reactions: OSP
Well I will be doing the same scents as my soaps I am selling. I am unsure which ones to do, but if i do the grapefruit one then it will have some menthol.

Back
Top Bottom