OSP to close.

Best wishes, James, to you and your family. I will certainly return as a customer if circumstances allow you to reopen. I'm hoping that your loved ones are doing well.
I remember buying some samples from your website in the early days of OSP, and I commented in the order that I was struggling to decide which scent to buy full tubs of. When you saw that I lived very nearby to yourself, you emailed me and offered me the opportunity to come round and sniff the whole range if that would help. Whilst I didn't take advantage, it was appreciated.

Do ask if there's anything I can do to help.
Regards, Julian

James, my sentiments and well-wishes are the same as everyone else, regarding the very important health issues. All the best to you sir.

I'm in the USA, and have posted about the excellence of your UK based OSP soaps on a couple of the forums. My Grapefruit & Menthol is clearly one of the best I've ever used, in terms of performance and scent. Now that I've learned you have plans to reopen at an appropriate time, I'm very happy.

James, my sentiments and well-wishes are the same as everyone else, regarding the very important health issues. All the best to you sir.

I'm in the USA, and have posted about the excellence of your UK based OSP soaps on a couple of the forums. My Grapefruit & Menthol is clearly one of the best I've ever used, in terms of performance and scent. Now that I've learned you have plans to reopen at an appropriate time, I'm very happy.
The finest shaving soaps I have ever used period.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom