OSX Mavericks

I upgraded weeks ago. Don't find it amazingly different from the previous version but always try to keep current.

A number of my regularly used apps no longer work so I'm waiting for updates.

At the price I'd do it!

David

I upgraded a couple of days ago and also run VMware 4.1.3 Both my Windows 7 and Windows 8 machines seem to work fine.... Nothing revolutionary about Mavericks, I think it's all about integration into the Apple ecosystem, although I like the tabbed Finder.

Not sure if my Macbook Air battery lasts longer, only time will tell.

Upgrade went smoothly too...

Was building an installer tonight, backing up the recent files and might just do a clean install. This machine's OS was the original install upgraded through the iterations of lion, mountain lion and onto snow leopard so maybe its time for a hose down.

Audiolab said:
Was building an installer tonight, backing up the recent files and might just do a clean install. This machine's OS was the original install upgraded through the iterations of lion, mountain lion and onto snow leopard so maybe its time for a hose down.

Doesn't hurt, only bug I've found is with my external HD connected finder becomes very slow. I do need to do a check on it though as it's fine without.

The day it all works many of us are out of a job....

God knows whats going on there, am sure you will narrow it down or it will just disappear just to annoy you.

Been running mavericks for a few weeks now no issues to report here. From what I have seen on the web its all under the hood. So in theory you should be using less electric if i have understood correctly. The tagging is a good idea and linking calendar to maps is a smart move to only problem is apple maps is still shit.

Back
Top Bottom