Other interests?

Played in my first ever golf competition today. My team won. I won a sleeve of golf balls. Feels like I've won the Open though.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Congratulations. There is nothing like winning a golf competition and a sleeve of golf a balls is a sleeve of golf balls. I think I kept the first sleeve I won for well over a decade!

Learning Japanese. Something I dabbled with many moons ago. Now taking a proper run at it. Hajimemashite. Vinny to moushimasu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. Etc. Etc. Using the "Japanese From Zero" books but have ordered "Genki" as I'm already OK with hiragana (ひらがな) and katakana (カタカナ). I'm following a few Japanese Golf (ゴルフ) accounts on Twitter and can make out most loan words but Kanji (漢字) is a big, big hurdle.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

I have an interest in pussy. Get your mind above the wasteline....

Persian and Chinchilla to be precise. Used to breed ragdolls and in the past had kittens in vogue magazine, tv shows and even a super bowl advert..

You can find us on Facebook search for dollywinks or our website www.dollywinks.co.uk

s3iHuDt.jpg

D86dcW0.jpg

GujTZ4R.jpg

mYpBWFl.jpg

oVQI0vO.jpg

Collection of Hognose snakes has grown and almost complete barring some more to come from the US next month.

Breeding next year for some that may be up to size.

Random video of some of the snakes.

Back
Top Bottom