Palmolive Classic Pour Homme?

I really like the scent of Palmolive Classic cream. In fact, it's right up there with tobacco and fresh coffee as one of my favourite smells. I'd like to know if anyone can recommend an aftershave lotion/cologne/EDT with the same fresh, soapy scent.

hando said:
give Boots Freshwood a sniff, that's the only one i can think of but it's pretty weak and doesn't last long

Will do that. I tried Superdrug's Forest Fresh (?) last Saturday; interestingly, its scent wasn't a million miles away from a Terre D'Hermes sample I have/had. I say 'interestingly' because FF retails at the £2.50 mark, while TdH goes for around £35-40 in the department stores, I think. Not a bad juice, all in all.

having tried both now i think the Superdrug a\s is superior to the Boots.

but the Boots is still the nearest i've smelled to the clean soapy scent your after.

scent doesn't last long at all :( and there's no alcohol sting if that's what you want.

just had a sniff of the stash and i've a couple of ones that might fit the bill, send me your address and i'll bang out a couple of samples.

hando said:
having tried both now i think the Superdrug a\s is superior to the Boots.

but the Boots is still the nearest i've smelled to the clean soapy scent your after.

scent doesn't last long at all :( and there's no alcohol sting if that's what you want.

just had a sniff of the stash and i've a couple of ones that might fit the bill, send me your address and i'll bang out a couple of samples.

Cheers, Hando. PM sent.

That Forest Fresh is pretty good isn't it? Next time you're near a fancy department store, give Terre D'Hermes a quick sniff to see how similar it is to FF. Then laugh at the Sales Assistant!

Back
Top Bottom