Palmolive Stick

The Palmolive stick is a great stick; It is cheap, smells great ( IMO ) and produces an excellent lather.

I recently scored half a dozen of them for free...From an Aberdonian buddy. :mrgreen:

I can't believe an Aberdonian gave something for free.There will be a catch Fozz beware!!

hunnymonster said:
Boab said:
I can't believe an Aberdonian gave something for free.There will be a catch Fozz beware!!

It does happen - usually involves Yorkshire or the Netherlands though :lol:

That is an interesting triangle HM.

No doubt Boab & it will come when i least expect it & cost a shed load more than 6 sticks of green :mrgreen:

Performs way better than it has any right to for the price!

Lots, LOTS better than any version of Erasmic (I thought even the tallow version was cack). Night and day! I would even go as far as to say it's as good as Tabac in performance.

Simply great stuff, you can't go wrong.

John

This week I saw Palmolive sticks for just 45p at my local Tesco. :shock: Now that is 10p less than they used to be. I am seriously considering stocking up on these, even though I'm actually trying to reduce the size of my tackle :?

I haven't posted a comment on this thread before so I will say yet again that I think this soap is amazing. I never seem to suffer nicks while using this, something I can't say about any other soap or cream. I grate it in to a bowl as I'm not keen on shave sticks. Please give this soap a try if you haven't already. For 45p what have you got to lose??!! :shave

Pig Cat said:
This week I saw Palmolive sticks for just 45p at my local Tesco. :shock: Now that is 10p less than they used to be. I am seriously considering stocking up on these, even though I'm actually trying to reduce the size of my tackle :?

I haven't posted a comment on this thread before so I will say yet again that I think this soap is amazing. I never seem to suffer nicks while using this, something I can't say about any other soap or cream. I grate it in to a bowl as I'm not keen on shave sticks. Please give this soap a try if you haven't already. For 45p what have you got to lose??!! :shave

Hello Mate
How do you re-form it, as it were, in the container? Do you need to heat it up?
I find that shave sticks gunge my razor up.

Cheers

Hi Rangers! All I do is grate the stick in to a container and then firmly squash the gratings down until the contents become a solid mass. I don't think there are any subtleties here, just give it a go and I'm sure the result will be fine. If you haven't bought a stick yet I suggest going for a couple, as the average shaving bowl is more than large enough to take two grated Palmolive sticks. Have fun!!! :D

I got 3 stick grated up and squeezed them into a TOBS tub reckon there may be enough room for another. The good thing about this is the speed and amount of lather it produces, it must be the cheapest and best way to fill an old tub up with soap. It smells even better in a tub.

zig zag said:
I got 3 stick grated up and squeezed them into a TOBS tub reckon there may be enough room for another. The good thing about this is the speed and amount of lather it produces, it must be the cheapest and best way to fill an old tub up with soap. It smells even better in a tub.

Three sticks? Do you mean the plastic cream bowl? I grated two sticks in to a TOBS wooden soap bowl:

33d23954945560511de7f9d5ae446d83.jpg

Any more and it would have been too full up to do a proper swirl. And yes it does smell better this way! :hungrig

hunnymonster said:
slimjim5751 said:
.44p in ASDA warrington town centre.

25p in Bodycare at Cameron Toll, Edinburgh this morning. Don't anyone else bother trying that branch though, mwuhahahahaha.

Back up to 50p a stick in Tesco (Home),Bristol.--Must be the VAT increase.

Had three left--bought them! :D

Back
Top Bottom