Pants!

I bought a pair of under armour long 9" boxers and I've got to say they are so damn comfortable apart from the large waist band. Just a shame about the price really.

Just moved to snug briefs / boxers. Normally wear loose ones but just got out from hernia op where I have to wear a "scrotal support" for a week, but the waistband really dug into my stitches. I don't thing the 3 for £8 from sainsburys are in the same league as some described here though

Hey GHD, full sympathy there sir - oof! Those damn claustrophobic cock crunching, nut numbing, bawbag bashing, groin grippping, sphincter scaling snugs are more likely to cause a ruddy hernia, I would have thought. Crikey, scrotal support? Wouldnae wish that on anybody! Get well soon, fella. :icon_eek::icon_cry2:

Thread remind me of the story of the old guy in the home when asked what he want for his birthday.
He replied that he "wished it was 3inches longer." The nurse said !"3inches longer!!! Why!!!"
He replied: " so I don't pee on me shoes!"

Bjorn Borgs: Best so far, relatively thick/good quality material with a good amount of elasticity* and a reasonable cut - apart from being a little small/snug in the bulge dept.
I definitely prefer cotton to the Under Armour man made fibre option.
Like most modern underwear they have a broad elastic waistband but I found this perfectly copable with.

*Essential for trunk boxers - penis down one leg and testicles down the other is a bad thing.

I seem to have settled on Bjorn Borg's as being the best I've managed to get my hands on and at the moment they are having a sale.
30% off various items meaning you can try some of their kecks out for the princely (cheapest priced ones) sum of £14.70 including postage.

Count of Undolpho said:
I seem to have settled on Bjorn Borg's as being the best I've managed to get my hands on and at the moment they are having a sale.
30% off various items meaning you can try some of their kecks out for the princely (cheapest priced ones) sum of £14.70 including postage.

How have you found the sizing? I'm normally medium (have around a 34" waist) but I've read these can be tight (and it says 32-34" for medium on their website).

Back
Top Bottom