Parcel has arrived from Ohio......

......containing 3 Gilette super speeds and 1 'Adams'? three piece open comb. Of the Gilette razors, one has a blue tip and one a kinda cream tip. Now where is the Barbicide?

Frankieabbott said:
The Adams is German. Possibly around 1950's. Maybe an early Merkur.

I got a super speed and a flair tip super speed good razors haven't herd of the Adams one though tell us what it shaves like;-)

Helo TSR chums. I have a photo of my recent purhases on my mobile phone and was wondering how to download (or is it upload) it onto the messageboard.

The Gilettes shave really well. The blue tip is outstanding. Good glide and friendly to the face. The Adams is a completely different. Harsher and bolder. Maybe a good choice to use if I were to let beard grow over a weekend. Having problems posting pics.

Frankieabbott said:
The Gilettes shave really well. The blue tip is outstanding. Good glide and friendly to the face. The Adams is a completely different. Harsher and bolder. Maybe a good choice to use if I were to let beard grow over a weekend. Having problems posting pics.
hello if you are still having probs with getting your picks on TSR ?get your picks on your computer, go to ImageShack hit the browse button, select the files you want click open then uploade now when its uploaded go to the direct link highlight and then select so its stored in your computers memory,click the insert image icon when you compose your posts then paste your picks and hay presto job done, dont forget to prevew your post to macke shure your picks made it :icon_wink:

Back
Top Bottom