Parker thread size

A tough question here, I am after a handle to go on my Fatip razor so I took it to work today to ask an engineer what size and gauge it is. I am reliably informed it is M4.5 0.75. Does anyone know, or does anyone have the ability to measure their parker razor thread to see if it is the same.

Thanks
Norky

That's a very very odd thread to use. I'm sure there is a thread around that size which is very hard to decide if it's metric or imperial due to it being a very fine thread

Forget previous post just checked online it's m3.5 I'm thinking of

M5 0.8 is common, however I believe Parker heads are the same as Muhle, and some Muhle heads won't quite fit M5 0.8.. they're a little bit funny.

Brianpilman said:
That's a very very odd thread to use. I'm sure there is a thread around that size which is very hard to decide if it's metric or imperial due to it being a very fine thread

Forget previous post just checked online it's m3.5 I'm thinking of

It could be an imperial equivalent but I thought because Fatip is Italian that it must be metric.

Halk said:
M5 0.8 is common, however I believe Parker heads are the same as Muhle, and some Muhle heads won't quite fit M5 0.8.. they're a little bit funny.

The handle off my Muhle R101 is too big so that would make sence if it is M5.

Back
Top Bottom