Closed Pass around Digress

So I couldn't wait. I had a progress previously but sold it as I didn't think much of it but know a lot of people love it. I've also used a futur as well which I liked but didn't like the bulky head under the nose. As I'm planning on using it tomorrow I thought I'd play it safe and use it on no 2. This seemed longer than what I remembered the progress being which I liked, heavy towards the head and you can certainly hear it cutting the hairs. Nice easy shave today not quite bbs on the neck but everywhere else is and I look more clean shaven than usual. Will have another go tomorrow on 3.

Second go tonight. I don't usually shave two days in a row and I think the combo of that upping the digress to 2.5, a polsilver on the 5th shave and a new to me soap ended in a slightly irritated face. Nothing major. I'll carry on again on Tuesday with a new blade and a tried and tested soap.

Hi all,

I am next on the list but on holiday for a week so may be best to send to the next person on the list and I'll go after them so we can keep this moving and no one is waiting for me!
Thanks.

I haven't had much of a chance to really try this out as I went on a stag weekend and didn't really want to risk taking this with me. I have asked Cyril if I could keep it a bit longer to really give it a good try so that may work out well to pass to Pablo in time for his return. If that's not ok I can get her cleaned up and moved on. I tried it tonight on 1.5 and it was a better setting for me.

Cyril gave me the green light so will pass on when your back so tonight I tried a gillette green blade which really suited the digress well went 1.5 on all but the last pass which I did on 1. Nice easy results. I'm sure this is more aggressive that the progress I used to have.

pablo85 said:
Silly question......

How do you change the blade?

Haven't opened it yet but assuming that its the same as the futur, the top cap just pops off?

Thanks.

Just unscrew the adjustment knob until loose and the top plate lifts up. Just ensure you screw it down with the markings on the side lining up.

Back
Top Bottom