Pass Around: Merkur Slant (enchanted)

BillyHoyle said:
Hax said:
Hi all

I'm off to the US for a couple of weeks, starting the week after next so probably best if I swap places in the list with Wellboy otherwise the razor is likely to arrive during that time and be sat around unused at my place.

Cheers,

Adam

Very thoughtful of you Adam - I have just PM'd wellboy.

Hiya,

Thanks to you guys for keeping the slant on the move. Heh, Hax will have 'cuts' rights in line when he gets back.

My pleasure sending this razor on tour, and I'm glad it seems to be a good fit for some.

Martin

Oh yeah, monkeytennis has been added to ride the warped whisker wacker.

Hi. I bought a new Merkur 39C slant 4 months ago. I'm a fairly good sized person but this razor is 'Big'. 4oz, 4in long. The shave is aggressive, which I don't mind but the size of the razor and it's slick surface doesn't make it one of my favorites. May be if it had a different finish I wouldn't mind the size. Sometimes bigger isn't better!

Had this for a few days now and found its not to my taste so it's time to pass it on.
jonno40 i believe you are next pm your details and i'll get it in the post at the weekend.

wellboy said:
Had this for a few days now and found its not to my taste so it's time to pass it on.
jonno40 i believe you are next pm your details and i'll get it in the post at the weekend.

Hi all, I have just found out this evening that I'm getting one of these bad boys for my birthday next week and so I'll drop out of the queue for the next person :)

Thanks loads everybody

Jonno

Jamies said:
Hi Martin,

Could you please add me to the list.
I've got a hankering for a slant and it would be great to try before I buy.

Thanks alot
Jamie

Done deal Jamie....saved a spot for you.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom