Active Pass around - Wolfman Guerrilla SB razor

Wolfman Guerrilla (Passaround)
Wizamet Blade
Zingari Mousse Illiminee (Still my fav scent in shaving)
Grizzly Bay Brush
View attachment 102824
So first use of razor last night. Impressions:

The thread to screw the handle on is incredibly smooth, I’ve only experienced this on Karve razors in the past.

Razor is well balanced, feels nice in the hand and the head has a low profile, found it very manoeuvrable around the face. I liked the handle, but found it felt a little to wide, especially in comparison the the low profile head.

It’s a mild razor, but was able to get almost BBS with 2 passes plus pick ups, worst performing area was the moustache area. I had 3 days growth for reference and so far have found the grow back to be quite fast.

I like the industrial look on razors, but I would not be happy paying the amount this razor costs for this finish, reminded of the Merica razor from Yates, which is significantly cheaper.

After one shave I would say the next plate up would be the one for me, however with the prices I would rather find the right gap and buy a full priced Wolfman or just get the Karve Overlander in stainless steel for cheaper.

It does keep me interested in a WR2 Wolfman however.

2nd use of the razor this week, nothing more to add to my previous comments, apart from to say the grow back is fast in first 24 hours but after that not much different. The shave is enjoyable but I can’t get as close as a shave compared to other razors. I might have one more use at the weekend before sending on to next person.

I’m ready to post this on now. @Mike Smart of you can message me your address and I’ll get this posted out tomorrow or Wednesday.
Thanks for the opportunity unfortunately as @donnie_arko mentioned i’m currently in Brazil & i’ll be here until the 1st May,
I would be grateful if i can miss a couple & perhaps have a go when i’m back.
Thanks.
Mike.

Back
Top Bottom