Penhaligon's, Covent Garden & Online

I have recently discovered my love of Penhaligon's products after visiting their store in near Covent Garden.

I went in and it was fairly busy (mostly of tourists not buying anything but admiring the shop itself :evil:

Anyway, when it was my turn to be served, I was treated as if I was the only customer in the shop and nothing was too much trouble. I had no idea of their scents so I was asked what I usually liked and subsequently received suggestions and was given the little blotting paper strips to sniff. I tried a few and was 'not sure' and was told not to worry as there were plenty more to try. Then the assistant handed me the Quercus blotting paper thingy - WOW. Sold!

In summary, Great service from a shop with great (knowledgeable and patient) staff. Highly recommended, I know they charge a premium price, but the product really is a premium one!

I have since bought from their webshop and the goods came exquisitely wrapped in a box lined with the sort of foam used to insulate recording studios (I'm guessing) and really really well presented (arrived next day too).

All in all an excellent experience that I shall be repeating when I can afford it!

Their outlet stores are the places to try for cheaper EDT's, usually 2 for £50 plus postage but no fancy packaging.

Back
Top Bottom