Penhaligon's EDT samples?

Anyone yet had anything from the "Liars" from "Floris" ????
I think this is the third time ive been through there "give us your addy" and we will send you some samples that never turn up routine !!!

mrlimbo said:
I think this is the third time ive been through there "give us your addy" and we will send you some samples that never turn up routine !!!

No sign of any samples from Floris here either.

Ha! On Monday I asked my girlfriend if she would email Penhaligons asking for samples to be sent to her mum's address; they said "no problem" and this morning they arrived!

My GF's mum has a bigger house with a sea-view!

Not sure I like any of the frags now though.

P

mrlimbo said:
I take it back , i got 6 today !!! after i resent my last email reply to them :)

Bravepants said:
Right that's it, I've sent one more email, giving my address, the specific EDTs I'd like to try and even used my title "Dr."

If this doesn't overcome their snobbery/confusion then they can shove their EDTs and I'll stick to Floris from now on! ;-)

P

When dealing with companies I always use my military address, it goes a long way, plus the mrs doesn't know what supples I'm getting :icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom