Penhaligons Outlet Discount

I don't know what is it at the minute but the outlet price is ridiculous and will blow anything on ebay clear out of the water.

I got a 500ml bottle of Blenheim Bouquet for about £80.

Usually, you can get two 100ml bottles of EDT for about £60 ... maybe less.

I got quoted about £80 for one of the Anthology range, normally about £110 in the shop but I touched lucky on ebay.

Hope to get over to the York outlet in the next couple of weeks so if Tall Paul doesn't clear them out before I get there :icon_razz: will report back on current prices if anyone is interested.

A - W said:
Ring York, they were very helpful when I rang.

I went to the York one last week, stocking up on Fern and Endymion (My 2 favourite fragrances :), prices have just gone up, £65 for 2 EDT now ( Can't remember if it was £40 or £45 for one).

They had English Fern, Blenheim, Endymion, Castile, Hamman, Opus and possibly Quercos ( Not 100% on this though, they usually have it in but I can't stand the stuff, so wouldn't have paid any attention to it).

There were a couple of aftershave splashes for £20 but can't remember what, plus they had a couple of Anthology Collection ones for £77 ( One was Juniper Sling, which was quite nice).

If you're wanting Blenheim though, there's a real bargain on, if they have any left- Gift set of 100ml EDT, with a fancy silver travel atomiser in a leather pouch, all in a snazzy box - £28!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom