Penhaligons?

Satanfriendly

Supporter
Supporter
LeJog 2022 Finisher
I have never had any experience of Penhaligons products but does anyone have anything to say for the following which are all available at what appear to be good prices on the web:

Blenheim Bouquet
Endymion
Elixir

Thanks

Blenheim Bouquet smells a bit like a gin and tonic, that's probably the easiest way to describe it. I bought a small bottle from Joe Mclaine and absolutely loved it, sadly it's finished now but I'm tempted to buy another. It's a very fresh smell, like cut grass, lemon and juniper. There are 2 (or maybe more now) outlet stores, one in Bicester and the other in York. They sold the bottles minus all the tissue paper and fancy packaging that the non outlet stores include for inflated prices. They used to do a good price if you were buying 2 bottles but I can't remember prices now. Might be worth a google search and a couple of phone calls. I also remember there was a difference between the two stores with one being friendly and helpful and the other the complete opposite but that was some time ago and I can't remember which was which. Depending on prices I might be interested in taking a bottle if they still do the discount for two so let me know.........

As for the other two scents I can't comment. I had a bottle of sartorial which was absolutely lovely though

Thanks your reply. Interesting to hear there is an outlet in York as my father lives just down the road in Beverley. I shall investigate as I am not too keen on the smell of G&T, but if there is a reasonable offer and I am 'Like' then maybe......

They do a 'scent library' of their most popular scents. I have one lying around here somewhere ...... Ten 1.5ml sample vials ..... five of which are mens scents (Endymion, Opus, Quercus, Blenhein Bouquet and Sartorial) and five are for women. I think you can get them for about £15 if you look around and they'll give you a sample set to play with.

Lovely scents ....... They just seem to be gone with a stiff breeze an hour later ......

Blenheim Bouquet is my favourite scent. A lovely citrusy fragrance with lavender thrown in. I imagine the g&t comparison is more about the lemon as I can't abide the drink.
Endymion is great too. It's a much warmer scent. Sorry but I have poor descriptive skills when it comes to scents so you'll have to read reviews elsewhere to get a better idea what it is like.

I have to agree with Simon. I have just got the BB gift set. It looks superb but tthe longevity is suspect. It hangs around about as long as cat at Crufts. Shame 'cos it smells great.

They do a 'scent library' of their most popular scents. I have one lying around here somewhere ...... Ten 1.5ml sample vials ..... five of which are mens scents (Endymion, Opus, Quercus, Blenhein Bouquet and Sartorial) and five are for women. I think you can get them for about £15 if you look around and they'll give you a sample set to play with.

Lovely scents ....... They just seem to be gone with a stiff breeze an hour later ......

Luckily they're cheap....;)

TK Maxx sell Penhaligons and at around half the rrp. Catching it while in stock can be a mission but worth keep trying for the savings!
They're online store doesn't even list it so it is just a case of trying your store

York outlet is a must £45 s bottle or 2 for £70 and 3 for £90 available on all eau de toilette rrp is £92 each.

Good deals on shaving soap's too

Back
Top Bottom