Peppermint aftershave

I enjoy the Tobs Peppermint cream in my morning shaves and would like to match it with similar scent aftershave (preferably lotion). I match it now with Proraso green lotion or alcolado glacial but would like a peppermint scent one.

Do you know any peppermint aftershave available in UK? I only found myrsol Formula K but does not seem available. Apart from myrsol, all I can find is some peppermint balms in bay.

Another option from Signature Soaps - Eboracum. Peppermint and Cedarwood.

By lotion, you mean splash? I think you'll need to make your own ... so, Witch Hazel, few drops of peppermint and a few drops of glycerine. Shake well. Enjoy.

Yes splash. I think I will start with a DIY effort. Will grab a boots witch Hazel and order some glycerin and peppermint essential oil. If it fails will buy a nice signature Britannia :). Which if I like... I will then have to buy the matching soap too.... :D (I have a signature Valentia, incredible soap!) Down the rabbit hole again!

I once made some simply with some surgical alcohol and a few drops of peppermint essential oil. A little spray bottle helps to make it go further. Love the smell and the cooling sensation of peppermint.

Diy peppermint splash ready :) My first attempt is quite acceptable. I did a 50:50 mix (50 ml total) of witch hazel and surgical alcohol with 0.5 ml of glycerin on top of it and 6 drops of peppermint essential oil

I can still smell a bit the witch hazel when applied in my skin so maybe will try a couple more essential oil drops.

The feeling in the skin is very nice!

IMG_20220609_191051_resize_75.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom