Want to buy Personna 'Lab Blues' Blades

Salonwholesale on Amazon.com used to post these to the UK at a very reasonable price so may want to check them. If this is no good let me know as I have around 60 of them available. They are no longer in the blue box but they are wrapped in the blue paper.

Regards, Micheal

Salonwholesale on Amazon.com used to post these to the UK at a very reasonable price so may want to check them. If this is no good let me know as I have around 60 of them available. They are no longer in the blue box but they are wrapped in the blue paper.

Regards, Micheal

Many thanks Micheal. It would appear that Salonwholesale are unable to ship to my (UK) address. And Salon Supply, where I've bought them in the past doesn't appear to be stocking them at present. I may well be PM'ing you about those 60 blades very shortly!

well the packaging isn't the same as the ones i have in my desk drawer, but they were lab blues from connaught, so i guess they are the same ones, the picture on the pack that i have has personna super / made in usa so that ties in with the ones on the website.

well the packaging isn't the same as the ones i have in my desk drawer, but they were lab blues from connaught, so i guess they are the same ones, the picture on the pack that i have has personna super / made in usa so that ties in with the ones on the website.

Thanks. That's reassuring to hear.

Back
Top Bottom