Personna Med Preps

I use Med Preps, Lab Blues and Polsilvers in a rotation with a few other blades. They all give about the same shave but I find Polsilvers are done after 2 shaves, Lab Blues give 3 and with Med preps I've had 5 shaves with one blade, though generally I only use any blade twice. Rapiras are about the same as Polsilvers. I have a tough wiry beard and shave every morning and some evenings, so other people will get different results.

Northam Saint said:
Gairdner said:
The lab blues are pretty good but I'm loving the Rapiras at the moment. The super stainless are an amazing bargain - the ton I bought were £6.80 delivered!

that's very good for Rapiras, they are not the easiest to get, to me they are quite close to Voshkod's which are pretty good.

Here you go: Rapira Stainless on ebay

And for the Personna Blues: ebay Personna blades

No nasty surprises from VAT, Customs or owt as they're all well under the £15 limit as Northam Saint said.

Gairdner said:
Northam Saint said:
Gairdner said:
The lab blues are pretty good but I'm loving the Rapiras at the moment. The super stainless are an amazing bargain - the ton I bought were £6.80 delivered!

that's very good for Rapiras, they are not the easiest to get, to me they are quite close to Voshkod's which are pretty good.

Here you go: Rapira Stainless on ebay

And for the Personna Blues: ebay Personna blades

No nasty surprises from VAT, Customs or owt as they're all well under the £15 limit as Northam Saint said.

Order placed for Rapira's, damn enablers !!!! Too cheap to resist !!!!

That pushes my total stock up to 795 blades, on three shaves a blade that's over six years worth, OH DEAR !!!!

Bestshave does the Rapiras damn cheap too.

And that's 100 of the Lab Preps ordered for me. Taking my total blade stock to around the same figure as Northam Saints!

It was Canuck who said that he'd never had a bad Russian blade and these are magic! I had seen that Tall_Paul had ordered some from Beshave before and he strikes me as a pretty mean judge too. Most of the Russkies rate pretty highly on NTS scoresheet an' all. Sharp, smooth and for not many shekels, that's what I likes, I does!

The pink and blue stainless are the first blade I did serious stocking up on. I bought 400 from a Turkish seller - possibly bestshave - on eBay for a £20 delivered about two years ago. Superb for a really budget blade in my Merkur barberpole but not so good in my Fatboy (more dragging and less close)

Back
Top Bottom