Phoenix and Beau is go for launch!

What about aftershaves to go with them?
As it happens we will be releasing half ounce (15g) solid colognes that align to each scent. MUCH more potent in scent strength (compared to our soap) each fragrance is incorporated in to a base of organic beeswax, shea butter, argan oil and jojoba oil.

When compared to conventional cologne they're better for the skin, travel better, are highly portable and smell just as great. I'll be making them available in compact rectangular aluminium tins with sliding lids.

More details to follow.

KB.

Last edited:
As it happens we will be releasing half ounce (15g) solid colognes that align to each scent. MUCH more potent in scent strength (compared to our soap) each fragrance is incorporated in to a base of organic beeswax, shea butter, argan oil and jojoba a oil.

When compared to conventional cologne they're better for the skin, travel better, are highly portable and smell just as great. I'll be making them available in compact rectangular aluminium tins with sliding lids.

More details to follow.

KB.
Shall we just organise a direct debit account as of now?

As it happens we will be releasing half ounce (15g) solid colognes that align to each scent. MUCH more potent in scent strength (compared to our soap) each fragrance is incorporated in to a base of organic beeswax, shea butter, argan oil and jojoba oil.

More details to follow.

KB.
Shea butter in my experience doesnt get completely absorbed into the skin and leaves your skin all greasy, i take it the amount of shea butter will be quite small?

Shea butter in my experience doesnt get completely absorbed into the skin and leaves your skin all greasy, i take it the amount of shea butter will be quite small?
Thanks @rolatruck good question. My final base formula will likely include the commonly used (and skin safe) cosmetic silicone 'cyclomethicone'. This is something that's used to mitigate the greasy feel you describe.

Best regards,

Kerry.

Thanks @rolatruck good question. My final base formula will likely include the commonly used (and skin safe) cosmetic silicone 'cyclomethicone'. This is something that's used to mitigate the greasy feel you describe.

Best regards,

Kerry.
Great, i am all for a moisturising aftershave as i have dry skin, so looks interesting. i have seen these aftershave balms before but have always been a bit sceptical as to how effective they are scent wise. i am all for strong long lasting scents.

This isn't a knocking or anything negative on recent olfactory findings but...

...I've just got my wife to smell the Solaris sample and straight from the gate she said "it smells like shoe polish".

After a few more nostrilfuls of scent, it does remind me as a kid polishing the school shoes with Kiwi show polish. Again, not knocking it but will be interesting to see what its like on the chops and bloomed.

Funny how scents vary so much from one to another.

This isn't a knocking or anything negative on recent olfactory findings but...

...I've just got my wife to smell the Solaris sample and straight from the gate she said "it smells like shoe polish".

After a few more nostrilfuls of scent, it does remind me as a kid polishing the school shoes with Kiwi show polish. Again, not knocking it but will be interesting to see what its like on the chops and bloomed.

Funny how scents vary so much from one to another.
Thanks for the feedback @Whosthedaddy, lemon, rosewood, black pepper and peppermint are all used to make this fragrance and for me I get a warming, fresh and cooling (contradictory, I know ) scent. Stating the obvious but it (scent) is such a gigantically subjective area, for me I get a great citrus woodsy scent that has both warmth and a hint of the menthol.

Does that remind me of shoepolish? Perhaps a tiny aspect but you should know that I'm an ex-soldier and quite enjoy the smell of shoe polish .. My olfactory sense though will undoubtedly work different to yours.

Let me know how your shave goes and if you're unhappy with Solaris you're very welcome to return it for a replacement. Please let me know and I'll take care of it for you .

With kind regards,

Kerry.

Back
Top Bottom