Phoenix and Beau: Menthol soap testers required

Thanks Kerry. I've been to Drass in Kashmir which is supposedly the second coldest inhabited place on earth. Had to go to bed fully clothed and with a coat on :)
You think that is cold? I think the coldest place on earth was my bed the night my wife asked if I could sleep with anyone on earth, who would it be?

Apparently her sister was not a valid response!

Evening all, a brief update for our menthol loving friends. Firstly, we haven't forgotten you all :D. I am intending to have our 'Denali' samples sent by the weekend.

Hoping it's cold enough for you all :confused::confused::confused:

Best regards,

Kerry.

Afternoon all,

FAO my 'Denali' testers, your samples are now en-route. Looking forward to your feedback, chaps. I shaved with the prototype (v.2: menthol | camphor | eucalyptus | peppermint) the other day and really enjoyed it. It got colder and colder with each pass (3).

Very refreshing indeed :cool:

You'll answer the question for me but do we want it colder yet?

Best regards,

Kerry.

Nice! Coldest I have tried and owned is Sterling's Glacial I bought it approximately 2 years ago and it still laughs at my freezer.
I once decided on using:
Pre: original source mint shower gel
Proraso pre
Soap: Sterling glacial

Two words: Bloody hell.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nice! Coldest I have tried and owned is Sterling's Glacial I bought it approximately 2 years ago and it still laughs at my freezer.
I once decided on using:
Pre: original source mint shower gel
Proraso pre
Soap: Sterling glacial

Two words: Bloody hell.

Sounds right up my street! I always have to add menthol crystals but combined with the performance of their soaps, this sounds like a keeper alright!

Back
Top Bottom