Phoenix&Beau: My vegan & tallow shaving soaps [testers required]

Agreed, it takes the most subjective element entirely out of the equation, leaving the true performance to shine.
Which was precisely my thinking on why I've not scented it :D. My Vegan V8.3 testers have helped steer me in prioritising my initial six scents and with everyone's continued time and support I'll get there with my vegan and tallow soaps.

Then and then only will come the chypre, the fougere, the russian leather and your classic staples, e.g. the bay rum, the vetiver, the menthol, etc. Science, scent and soap = (for me at least) a triumvirate of happiness :D:)

Which was precisely my thinking on why I've not scented it :D. My Vegan V8.3 testers have helped steer me in prioritising my initial six scents and with everyone's continued time and support I'll get there with my vegan and tallow soaps.

Then and then only will come the chypre, the fougere, the russian leather and your classic staples, e.g. the bay rum, the vetiver, the menthol, etc. Science, scent and soap = (for me at least) a triumvirate of happiness :D:)
I do believe you're taking the best approach building the product for sure :) The dedication to making a great soap will, I'm entirely confident, lead you to soapy greatness :D

Samples recieved and placed in containers ready for my next shave which will be Sunday.

I will go for the tallow version first... cant wait :)

51a822e3a269df67336098b4feec36fc.jpg

Samples recieved and placed in containers ready for my next shave which will be Sunday.

I will go for the tallow version first... cant wait :)

51a822e3a269df67336098b4feec36fc.jpg
Brilliant stuff, @Stuart I hope you enjoy them & I'm looking forward to everyone's feedback. Yesterday I enjoyed a 3 pass shave with the tallow formula; a very nice shave indeed followed by a lovely post shave. I've been blooming my soap of late as it doesn't mind a bit of water :) Our new 'Shaving Room' bowls work an absolute treat :)

Happy shaving.

Kerry.

Back
Top Bottom