PIF: EJ 89 razor ***COMPLETE***

p.b

Yours for free.

A Edwin Jagger 89 razor. I don't use this as it's too mild for me so I'd like to pass this on for free to a newbie who would like to try a Edwin Jagger / Muehle razor. Please note it has some damage to the head which won't affect it's shave, see last two pictures. First to PM (politely rather than just "I'll take it") gets it.

cheers, Paul

Re: RE: PIF: EJ 89 razor ***COMPLETE***

p.b said:
Yours for free.

A Edwin Jagger 89 razor. I don't use this as it's too mild for me so I'd like to pass this on for free to a newbie who would like to try a Edwin Jagger / Muehle razor. Please note it has some damage to the head which won't affect it's shave, see last two pictures. First to PM (politely rather than just "I'll take it") gets it.

cheers, Paul

Hi Paul, completely new to this and in my welcome thread a few good souls recommended I consider an EJ too. I would have loved to adopt this if it's still available?

And I've just seen the title... Bugger. Enjoy new owner. Admirable generosity Paul!

Well done Paul, great offer for a newbie & puts me to shame. I started off with the 'EJ', but rarely use it now because it's so mild (Even with my 3 x shims!). But I'm just far too selfish to give it away - you make me feel very guilty... LOL

Great offer, and superb razor to begin with. I just bought one from the bst as I pif'd my first years ago and want to use one again.

Back
Top Bottom