Pizza Oven

I’ve seen the Gozney one and it’s great but went with my 2nd Ooni, the Pro. I think it’s been replaced now but it can be used with all fuel types and makes excellent pizzas up to 16”. We love it at home and take it camping/caravaning. If size matters to you go for the Ooni!
Oh and I’m Italian and did a lot of research and without spending a small fortune on the real deal felt it was the best I could afford. I have eaten pizza from the Gozney though and they are excellent also. They do look better design wise but the new Ooni gives them a run for their money.

I got the Gozney Roccbox over 2 years ago and it has been used weekly, best garden addition I have bought, with friends and family round it has been easily able to cope with 15 pizza's in row. We tried the pre-made rolled dough at first and it was disappointing then switched to making our own which is easy, you also have the option to buy frozen dough balls which if you research are reportedly very good. The Roccbox can use both gas and wood and having tried both I didn't notice any substantial difference in flavour, 95% of the time i just cook on gas or get the oven up to temp with gas and switch to wood, if you enjoy pizza they are definitely worth investing in.

That option from Gozney's seems quite interesting to try because it has quite a few convenient features to make great dough and pizza in general.
That's why I'm interested in pizza ovens like that. I have also looked at a few options on amazon and realized that this fascinates me so much that I want to open my own pizzeria. Since I love pizza (both cooking and eating), it's basically my hobby. About Gozney's, I totally support you. What they showed on Instagram is awesome, man!

Back
Top Bottom