****Please Remove *** FS Vie-long Two Band Badger Brush

Good Evening,

I am offering a Vie-Long Shaving Brush Two Band Badger (16727) up for sale.
I received it new and I have only used it about 6 times. This is a lovely looking brush but I have not been using it. While it looks great on my shelf, I have decided that I could do with moving it on; Tonight, I bought a S eiko diver watch on e Bay but, I have spent already this months pocket money!:blush: So needs must...

I am looking for £42 which includes recorded postage. Payment by PayPal or bank transfer whichever is easiest.

Here is link to picks (first pic is beside Grosvenor for rough comparison):

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b555/james_callaghanuk/imagejpg2_zpseb061af2.jpg

Here is a link to an advert on Gifts and Care where the brush sells for around £70 before postage:

http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/super-badger-two-band/76-super-badger-shaving-brush-olive-wood-16727.html

Thanks,

James

RE: FS Vie-long Two Band Badger Brush Olive Wood

Is yours the 16727 model, as the pics look slightly different on the handle, the bottom being tapered on the one in the link. Just an observation.

It is indeed the 16727 model, I expect the pictures are taken under different lighting conditions and perspectives. I don't feel that the Gifts & Care photo (or mine in fact) does the brush proper justice. It is a cracking looking brush. If you do a search on 'vie long 16727' and select images, there are some better photos out there.

Cheers,

James

[align=left]
Garbe said:
Is yours the 16727 model, as the pics look slightly different on the handle, the bottom being tapered on the one in the link. Just an observation.

There appear to be 2 versions with slightly different handles shown. Look at this one for the handle match.
VIE-LONG SILVERTIP SHAVING BRUSH "FLAT LOFT" 16727

Jamesc said:
It is indeed the 16727 model, I expect the pictures are taken under different lighting conditions and perspectives. I don't feel that the Gifts & Care photo (or mine in fact) does the brush proper justice. It is a cracking looking brush. If you do a search on 'vie long 16727' and select images, there are some better photos out there.

Cheers,

James

[align=left]
Garbe said:

There are two different knots on the the same olive handle. One is a 'flat loft' one is not.

The brush that I am selling does not have a flat loft.

Ta

Final Reduction to £39 delivered.

Thanks

RE: FS Vie-long Two Band Badger Brush Olive Wood: Final Reduction

Jamesc said:
There are two different knots on the the same olive handle. One is a 'flat loft' one is not.

The brush that I am selling does not have a flat loft.

Ta

Final Reduction to £39 delivered.

Thanks

I realise that there are 2 different knots and that yours doesn't have a flat loft but they are clearly 2 different handles.

RE: FS Vie-long Two Band Badger Brush Olive Wood: Final Reduction

I have had enough of this discussion!

No longer selling the brush, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom