Podcast about Rockwell razors - and the chance to win one

If you have any interest in Rockwell razors whatsoever do yourself a favor and take a listen to the latest episode of the WetshavingNews podcast where both founders are interviewed.

I found the episode to be very interesting to listen and I learned some new things about both the process as well as the founders themselves.

I did however rather dislike halfway in when the interviewer goes on a five minute long monologue about what happened using his own words to describe how they were being taken advantage of. I wish that had simply come from the founders themselves first - there was no need to pre-narrate that - and other parts. It felt like too much focus was on the interviewer and his take on the razor..almost as if I was told what to think about the next segment before it started. Odd.

Having said that it was a very enjoyable episode that I strongly recommend everyone to listen to. To me this interview was much more valuable than all the emails and blog posts put together.

I must say it even changed my perception on the whole series of events - to being more positive. :)

I'm now looking forward to what these youngsters will come up with next....what will be revealed on March 29th...?

Would love to hear others take on the episode.

Podcast episode link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom