Poll for November Raffle and Suggestions for December Raffle

Which of these would you most like to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poll and suggestion thread again!

We have the Feather WS-D1S Wood Stainless Razor carried over from last month and can be seen here.

Maestro Livi razors are here.

The Thater 2 band 30mm silver tip brush is here.

The Shaving Station Goodie Bag holds XPEC Ginger & Lime EDT, along with any brush in Best Badger at £130.

The Edwin Jagger Chatsworth DE Chrome Barley is here.

The Creed Aventus is here.

As always, the winner can top up the prize money to suit his needs.

Nishy tried for a Marcus Herber and a Wilborg but couldn't get a response from either of them.

Last edited:
The Mastro Levi razor - is that a particular one or is that price for any of them?
Hi Andreas, the Livi razors were averaging £220 at time of sale, so to be safe we can limit to a value of £250? Just needs to be confirmed with Carl.

Re: Shaving Station its any brush to the value of £130 (the other bits are extra and not included in the £130 but are part of the prize).

Hi Andreas, the Livi razors were averaging £220 at time of sale, so to be safe we can limit to a value of £250? Just needs to be confirmed with Carl.

Re: Shaving Station its any brush to the value of £130 (the other bits are extra and not included in the £130 but are part of the prize).
Which razor was that one Nishy? Every time I've looked his prices have been way more than that.

Blame me. I'd love to win the Feather, but I surely don't want another brush. So I voted for the Mastro Livii, then changed to the Feather and changed back to the Mastro Livi. Might change that again though... Fun this...

Back
Top Bottom