DSCN2629.jpg

DSCN2625.jpg

DSCN2621.jpg

DSCN2611.jpg

DSCN2605.jpg

DSCN2600.jpg

DSCN2599.jpg

DSCN2596.jpg

Some nice Bikes there Peter...Makes me want one again, but I don't think my reactions are quick enough for a road bike these days...... maybe a nice trials bike ? I used to enjoy trialling.

I remember having a meal in one of the pubs on the harbour front with Mrs Force and the junior Forces a few years back on holiday. Didn't know any thing about the tradition....all of a sudden hundreds turned up on their bikes. Great sight and atmosphere and some cracking machines.

Peter, I could just see you on a Goldwing with the good lady cruising down to the ACE cafe, opera on audio while enjoying a cup of tea.

I've never been a fan of the big fat Harley Davidson or custom bikes in fact i think they are tasteless and naff, but absolutely love the British classic bikes, would have the Triumph Bonneville as my number one, a little story during the early seventies i always walked past the same house on my way to school, that's right kids actully were born with legs back then, anyway back to the story and parked outside this one house was a mint Vincent Black Shadow 1000cc and black matching side car, now how much would that beauty be worth today, PS the Americans have actually woken up and come to their senses, there's a new and rather large number of clubs and bikers turning away from the big fat lazy Harley and turning back the clock and buying up vintage Cafe racers and classic British bikes including the 50s british rocker look of the famous Ace cafe.

Jamie

I've been inspecting the garage to see if I can rearrange it for one more. It's too early to part with the Royal Enfield which I love for my New Forest pottering. But for the odd longer trips I aim to do, this T100 will suit me fine with a single seat and other mods. I took one for a test ride while having the RE serviced recently.

Big birthday coming up.

Triumph_Bonneville_T100.jpg

And why not Peter.....Like my Father in law said when he bought himself a monster 4/4 at seventy something..."If I don't get one now, I'm never going to, I can afford it ,so I'm having one".....

Back
Top Bottom