Posting DE blades in the UK

No idea why I settled on these, but I always say “Kids’ Toys” or a “Vintage Pen”.

I always thought anything shave related may prompt concerns, despite all the online retailers out there...

AFAIK the same "blade" rules have been in place since 2019, nobody seems to care, including all the UK sellers (this is very good!) and Royal Mail itself.
There's some a*se-covering text everywhere ("the sender is responsible for complying ... etc etc"), but in reality nobody inspects anything unless international or suspicious.

I am absolutely fuming!

Checked my door bell was working this morning and all good, in anticipation of the package collection I booked.
Screenshot_20230316-123453~3.png
Absolutely lying b*****s and ripping me off as well!

So now I have to go to the post office, and pay again!

I'm not going to spend all day on the phone to wait to get through to someone to complain either.
If I were a social media user I'd be slagging them off.

I am absolutely fuming!

Checked my door bell was working this morning and all good, in anticipation of the package collection I booked.
View attachment 102469
Absolutely lying b*****s and ripping me off as well!

So now I have to go to the post office, and pay again!

I'm not going to spend all day on the phone to wait to get through to someone to complain either.
If I were a social media user I'd be slagging them off.

Not necessary. The 'not entitled to refund...' applies to the collection only. They used to be chargeable

Just book another collection for free

I have never had a problem with the local PO when describing them as 'Razor blades' and just mention 'safely packed'. Mind you in hindsight of what else gets posted locally over the counter razors are somewhere near the bottom.

By the way Stig I did forget to mention the blades you sent me all turned up in great order by a postman with all fingers intact.

I have never had a problem with the local PO when describing them as 'Razor blades' and just mention 'safely packed'. Mind you in hindsight of what else gets posted locally over the counter razors are somewhere near the bottom.

By the way Stig I did forget to mention the blades you sent me all turned up in great order by a postman with all fingers intact.
That's good. I must be unlucky as had some nosey and miserable people serve me in my time.

Glad they turned up and hope you like the blades.

Back
Top Bottom