Pre Approval Before Posting On B/S/T

Is there anyway that there once you are a recognised "Good Seller / Trader" that you can post directly on the BST without waiting for the Posts to be approved by a Mod or Boab ?

Like say the Vendor Section, you have to be approved before you can post in there, can the B/S/T be done the same, once you are approved you can post straight away, before you are approved etc etc then your posts have to be checked for the first few times or for a minimum period ???

steve
:s

sunburyboy93 said:
Is there anyway that there once you are a recognised "Good Seller / Trader" that you can post directly on the BST without waiting for the Posts to be approved by a Mod or Boab ?

Like say the Vendor Section, you have to be approved before you can post in there, can the B/S/T be done the same, once you are approved you can post straight away, before you are approved etc etc then your posts have to be checked for the first few times or for a minimum period ???

steve
:s

Steve,
Why not drop Boab a quick PM
Pete

HM has already PMd me and explained what can and can't be done in regards to how The forum works and for the protection if it's members which is fair do's

Cheers

Steve

sunburyboy93 said:
HM has already PMd me and explained what can and can't be done in regards to how The forum works and for the protection if it's members which is fair do's

Cheers

Steve

I say we hang one of the mods, lets take PC, just for the sake of it! :icon_razz:

I noticed this when I posted a PIF there. Since these usually go instantly I wanted to wrap things up quickly. I wonder if there could be a separate PIFs section to make instant posts.

Understand why it's being done. Sad commentary on people. But what I find annoying is that the offers title is posted before it's approved. You end up going back over and over before it finally shows up. Then it's usually sold.

Mikael said:
sunburyboy93 said:

Cheers

Steve

I say we hang one of the mods, lets take PC, just for the sake of it! :icon_razz:

Hey, I'm well hung already. :-/

Back
Top Bottom