Pre de Provence Products

Good point!:) realised last night I had missed a trick, one of my niece's fly's in tomorrow morning from the states, I could have got her to bring my Stirling soaps (doh)!

image.jpg I snapped up the last two tins of this fab soap, what can I say? I just can't help myself...:) there are still a few of the shave balms left though, grab them while you can!

Last edited:
I tried finding the factory on google maps using the address on the packaging but didn't have any luck. The address seems to be decoy! Closely guarded secret perhaps.

The metal tubes are exactly the same ones L'Occitane use for their Cade balm, which I tend to use throughout winter. The PdP balm is lighter and sinks in better so I prefer it for the Spring/Summer.
I know where they are made :).

The thing that always held me back was that despite the rave reviews I have read in the past there were always just too many people saying that "yeah, it's good for a vegan soap." Then they went on to comment that it doesn't quite come up to snuff against a top shelf tallow soap.

The thing that always held me back was that despite the rave reviews I have read in the past there were always just too many people saying that "yeah, it's good for a vegan soap." Then they went on to comment that it doesn't quite come up to snuff against a top shelf tallow soap.
So who do you believe .......only one way to find out.....For what it's worth I think it's a very good soap, up there with Tabac and Fine and leaves your skin with a great skin feel afterwards but that's only my opinion, the only real way to find out is to use some and come to your own conclusions .:)

Last edited:
I have lost the document I have created but they are either made by SCV or BEA. BEA has subsequently bought SCV. The other large contract manufacturer is SHP.
SVC, BEA, SHP? Who or what are these company's ? Pdp is a very good shaving soap regardless of who makes it but I still don't understand why if made in France it can not be bought in France and who else do these company's listed above make shaving soap for if any? What's with the misleading address on the packaging? Any ideas ?

Back
Top Bottom