Pro raso pre shave

Sorry if this has been said 5 million times before.

I bought a tub of the menthol aloe and tea tree one.

what the crack? do we apply it. wait a few mins and then lather, or should we leave irt to soak ion, rinse, then go ahead and lather?

Latherman said:
Sorry if this has been said 5 million times before.

I bought a tub of the menthol aloe and tea tree one.

what the crack? do we apply it. wait a few mins and then lather, or should we leave irt to soak ion, rinse, then go ahead and lather?

makes it easily when face lathering

rub it in and leave face slightly sticky and makes face lathering quicker

then rub in after or use aftershave cream

thanks for reminding me of 500ml tub in bathroom cabinet

I got the menthol version, which I regret tbh. I domt like it. If anyone has the none menthol and wanrs to tradse let me know :)

I use it all the time as a pre shave. I love the stuff. put on a wet (ish) face and rub in. leave for a minute or two then lather.

I now put it on before each pass and find it does help, but as the saying goes YMMV.

For me, it certainly makes a difference to my shaving comfort. I havent tried the new range yet, still have a full tub of the old white.

as above

i shave in the shower though, so i wash my face, then apply the proraso. I then wash my hair while i let it sit, and then go for a shave. It certainly seems to make things just a bit smoother. I just wish it didnt conflict with the smell of my creams so much.

shrink said:
as above

i shave in the shower though, so i wash my face, then apply the proraso. I then wash my hair while i let it sit, and then go for a shave. It certainly seems to make things just a bit smoother. I just wish it didnt conflict with the smell of my creams so much.

if they made a scentless version it would be perfect

Both of the Proraso pre-shaves have become part of my morning routine. As above I rub onto a wet face, leave for a few minutes, then face lather. I prefer to use the green when the weather is warm, the cooling effect is great. Tend to keep the white for the cooler days, or when using a aftershave instead of a balm.

I've recently had a pot of the new version of the sensitive "white" one. Still penty of menthol in there!

I shower/wash my face, rinse for a while and then apply it and let it sit for a few minutes.

I'm not sure if it makes the shave any easier, but it's certain woken me up these last couple of mornings, especially as I have used the Proraso (Green) cream!

Ian

I use the green before every shave. I use it in much the same way as has already been mentioned. I'm not sure how much it does, but it seems to reduce the amount of time I have to spend with a hot flannel across my face to soften my beard.

I have the green, after a few months I must be half way through!
I love the refreshing menthol feel and blast, could almost be a bit stronger for me.

I thought it'd last a lot longer, I might even get the bigger version next time around.

A - W said:
I love the refreshing menthol feel and blast, could almost be a bit stronger for me.

I thought it'd last a lot longer, I might even get the bigger version next time around.

what size did you get?

i grabbed the 500ml monster

havent even made a dent yet

shanky887614 said:
A - W said:

what size did you get?

i grabbed the 500ml monster

havent even made a dent yet

100ml tub. Watching geofatboys video I took his words to say it'd last a while. Well mine is half way through in a few months.

500ml will be the next one bought.

I'm using Prep at the moment. Then will try 3P and Proraso after that.

Wonder if they're all made in the same factory and piped into different containers?

3P is different Paul. Smells more industrial if you know what I mean.

I prefer the Proraso one.

The new white is on my list of things to get.

Back
Top Bottom