Pro raso pre shave

Dipesh said:
3P is different Paul. Smells more industrial if you know what I mean.

I prefer the Proraso one.

The new white is on my list of things to get.

i agree

got a sample a while ago of pro raso and 3p

after a quick sniff i gave the 3p away

now i got a 500ml tub of proraso

i got a tub the other day, is it just me or does the menthol overpower the soaps and creams? i apply a tiny amount just after a bath and even after giving my face a go over with a warm flannel once ive got my lather sorted it still is stronger. its a shame as ive just got some taylors rose cream and i cant smell it at all if i use the proraso. but it does seem to do a good job as a pre-shave

ironmonkey said:
i got a tub the other day, is it just me or does the menthol overpower the soaps and creams? i apply a tiny amount just after a bath and even after giving my face a go over with a warm flannel once ive got my lather sorted it still is stronger. its a shame as ive just got some taylors rose cream and i cant smell it at all if i use the proraso. but it does seem to do a good job as a pre-shave

I don't find it overpowering to that extent but it does reduce the degree to which I can smell the soap/cream I use. Perhaps the white tub (sensitive?) version might be less pungent?

I started off wondering if the white tub was the way to go initially after someone mentioned they had used the green as a replacement for vicks vaporub! I seem to use very little of the green to get it slicked up and I still tend to dry my hands off before I put the lid back on it as they are slippy. I only got the small tub but from the looks if things its gonna last ages, then I want to give the white a try.

chrisbell said:
I don't find it overpowering to that extent but it does reduce the degree to which I can smell the soap/cream I use. Perhaps the white tub (sensitive?) version might be less pungent?

Well I've got the sensitive version, and it's a mighty one! Don't know what the original is like, but this thing give a good freeze and a strong scent. Love it.

Come think of it.. How about a sample swap, anyone? My sensitive version for your original. Just need to think what to put it in..

Back
Top Bottom