Professor Blighty's Blueberry Splash

So ordered this along side my blueberry cream and decided to do a review on this also.

So like other review I will start with price etc, again TSR discount takes price down to £5 from £7, so a very generous price for A/S.

The one I have is the non alcohol splash, based on WitchHazel.

First impressions again the box and bottle are really well presented look very clean and professional. As soon as I opened the bottle I got a waft of really fruity smell, just to try it, I splashed a little on to my wrists, after about 5 hours I could still smell it as fruity as when I put it on, and find myself smelling my wrists regularly due to the nice scent, the GF liked it very much as well.

The day after I decided to try it after a shave, and it says non alcohol, so non sting, this is actually pretty true, small sting but nothing bad, really did help to make my face very smooth and scented.

This plus the shaving cream, created the best shaving and post shave experience I have ever had.

I would really recommend you try one of Martins splashes in which ever scent takes your fancy.

Back
Top Bottom