Proraso Offer

Omp

Buy any 2 Proraso products at Mankind.co.uk and get a free Proraso travel kit.
There is also 20% off if you add the code 'july20'.
It means you could get 2 tubes of shaving cream plus the travel kit for £9.52 delivered

Omp said:
It means you could get 2 tubes of shaving cream plus the travel kit for £9.52 delivered

Done and done- went for the sensitive pre shave and sensitive cream. £11.56- bargain! Thank you!

Omp said:

Anyone know if this is the travel kit with the brush? I thought they were more than £10?

Well I made an order and the picture of the free gift that came up was the set with the brush. Dads birthday present ordered and I get the travel set.

Looking at the picture at checkout its the one with the brush. I've just ordered a tube of the green shaving cream and a bottle of asb for £16.71 delivered, plus 7% cashback at Quidco ;-)

thanks for the heads up, Paul

I desperately needed some soap and preshave as I was in danger of running out in a years time... cutting it fine there, so I ordered some proraso pre shave and a tub of proraso red. A very generous deal what with the discount and free travel kit.

Thanks
Jim

Order placed! wasn't really looking for anything else but I am a great fan of Proraso, plus I am almost out of the shaving soap and haven't yet tried any of their AS. And with a free travel kit thrown in it would be rude not to :)
cheers for the heads up

I deliberately took time off from visiting this site because of the blatant enablism. I'm back for five minutes and I've spent £15 already.

Great spot though! Well worth the money, especially with the July20 code.

Northam Saint said:
Oh crap !!! Had an email and it's being delivered by YODEL !!!! Could take weeks then ! Could sit in the depot for days or even grow legs and walk away altogether !

Funny you should say that. Mine was marked as dispatched on Thursday, however it sat around waiting to be collected by yodel until 1pm yesterday...

Back
Top Bottom