Proraso Shave Cut Healing Gel

Had my first real cut today due to rushing again using a feather blade. The cut was right on the lip and as you can imagine the flood gates opened and I was dripping claret everywhere, I tried a few things to stem the flow but no joy. I then had that eureka moment and realised that I had purchased the Proraso healing gel. Quick rummage around before before needing a blood transfusion and I dabbed some gel on the area. With seconds of applying the flow of blood had stopped and colour restored to my face.

If you do not have any of this then it a must saved me a lot of grief and mess around the house.

Had my first real cut today due to rushing again using a feather blade. The cut was right on the lip and as you can imagine the flood gates opened and I was dripping claret everywhere, I tried a few things to stem the flow but no joy. I then had that eureka moment and realised that I had purchased the Proraso healing gel. Quick rummage around before before needing a blood transfusion and I dabbed some gel on the area. With seconds of applying the flow of blood had stopped and colour restored to my face.

If you do not have any of this then it a must saved me a lot of grief and mess around the house.
Agreed - great stuff. Dont need it very often. However, when I do - always does a very good job. Never rated styptic pencils.

I'm on blood thinners life long, so a cut for me can be literally a bloody nuisance. Yes, the ProRaso works, but the best styptic pencil by a country mile (and I've tried loads!), is the Osma Hemo pencil - it will dry up even a deep cut in seconds, highly recommended.

s-l400.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Osma-...913201?hash=item212498c7f1:g:jnsAAOSw4CFY75nj

I have added the Proraso and the Osma to my treat list for June - SWMBO wants a new kitchen so I am on a spending ban bar small stuff once a month! :(

Back
Top Bottom