Provence Sante bowl

Hi,

got myself two pucks in the group buy .... I like the smell - so I want to keep it (the smell that is, and of course the soap) Does anyone know decently priced and good-looking bowl for it, with lid? I like wood or steel over ceramics or plastics. I have a spare C&E bowl with lid - that seems too large. The Ikea Grundtal is not high enough.

/marcel

The Muehle / EJ 'type' that Connaught sells and fits the Muehle / EJ soaps may do the trick. Check it out.

I use an Omega nickel one or a Muehle ceramic (but that one is expensive) and neither of those has a lid.

Thanks for the tips. I'll measure the puck and see whether it would fit the EJ type bowl from Connaughts.

/m

moodymick said:
Get down to TK Maxx and pick up a Le Creuset mini casserole dish with lid. If they have them in, they're about a fiver :)
Might be a bit expensive, locate a TKMAXX, get ticket, drive to schiphol, fly to UK, rent car, pick up the bowl, return home :)

But .... I think SWMBO got mini-caseroles that are unused in some corner. Mmmm... see if she'll notice that.

Too bad they don't have'm in wood :lol:

/marcel

SWMBO did not agree :oops:

I'm mushing it into a Grundtal I've got lying around. That should do the trick. Tx.

/marcel

huxley said:
N_Architect Isn't the last picture mwf?

Huxley I can categorically state that the last photos are not MWF I know this as I had 70 Provence Sante' soaps in my living room less than 2 weeks ago. :D :D :D :hungrig :hungrig :hungrig

ps have 6 left if you would like to try one

Pete

mrkiii said:
I'm mushing it into a Grundtal I've got lying around. That should do the trick. Tx.

That's what I have just done as well.

It's more malleable than I thought it would be, so I sliced it up first and then pushed the slices into the bowl :)

No i was assuming he switched soaps in the last picture, as it looked to be lathering like mwf.

I haven't got around to using mine, as i was waiting to grab a suitable container.

Either way i shall be firing it up tonight, and i can't wait to see just how good this really is. :shave

Pete you sent us one just a few days ago :mrgreen:

man of leisure said:
huxley said:
N_Architect Isn't the last picture mwf?

Huxley I can categorically state that the last photos are not MWF I know this as I had 70 Provence Sante' soaps in my living room less than 2 weeks ago. :D :D :D :hungrig :hungrig :hungrig

ps have 6 left if you would like to try one

Pete

Back
Top Bottom